সমন্বিত ৮ ব্যাংকের MCQ পরীক্ষার প্রশ্ন ও
সমাধান পিডিএফ ডাউনলোড
Combined 8 Bank Senior Officer MCQ Exam Question Solution 2019
Organization Name: Combined Bank Under Bangladesh Bank
Exam Type: Preliminary MCQ Exam
Exam Date : 25/05/2019
Post: Senior Officer (General)
Combined 8 Bank and FIS Name And Vacancy:
- Sonali Limited-260
- Janata Bank Ltd-400
- Bangladesh Krishi Bank-397
- Bangladesh Development Bank-12
- Karmasangsthan Bank-107
- Probashi Kollyan Bank-36
- Investment Corporation of Bangladesh (ICB)-05
- Bangladesh House Building Finance Corporation(BHBFC)-12
Total Vacancy: 1229
Exam Taker: Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology (AUST)
Exam Date: 10 May 2019
English Part Solution:Fill in the gap.
- Children must be —– in love and care. Ans: brought up
- A family looked for a double bedroom —-for three days. Ans: suite
- It is natural for men to wish —distinction. Ans: For
- I am exactly like my mother. I think I have—-her. Ans: taken after
Find The correctly spelled word.
Read the following question and answer the question.
Raisins are dried grapes that have been eaten for thousands of years. Nearly 3,500 years ago, the first raisins were discovered as grapes that were drying in the sun on a vine. In medieval Europe, raisins were used as sweeteners, medicine, and even as a form of money!
In America, raisins were first grown after an 1873 heat wave in California destroyed its valuable grape crop, leaving only dried, wrinkly, but tasty grapes on the vines. Soon, farmers began developing seedless grapes in California that were thin-skinned and sweet. These grapes would be purposely dried in the sun and became the popular dark raisin we eat and enjoy today. Later, a golden variety of raisin was made by treating grapes with a chemical called sulfur dioxide and using special methods to dry them.
Today, central California remains the center of the world’s raisin industry, producing nearly 95 percent of the world’s raisins. Its green valleys, sunny climate, and hot temperatures provide the perfect conditions for grapes that are dried into raisins.
- Which of the following were raisins not used as? Ans: weapons
- Golden raisins were discovered ______. Ans: after dark raisins.
- What would be the best title for this passage? Ans: A History of Raisins
- Which of the following has the same meaning as the word “variety” in the sentence below?
Later, a golden variety of raisin was made by treating grapes with a chemical called sulfur dioxide and using special methods to dry them.
Ans: type of
বাংলা অংশ সমাধানঃ
- পদ্মার পলিদ্বীপ কার রচনা- আবু ইসহাক
- সোনালী কাবিন এর রচয়িতা কে- আল মাহমুদ
- অপু ও দুর্গা চরিত্র দুটি কোন উপন্যাসের- পথের পাঁচালী
- পায়ের আওয়াজ পাওয়া যায় নাটকের পটভূমি কি- মুক্তিযুদ্ধ
- নিচের কোনটি শুদ্ধ- নিশীথিনী
22.নিচের কোন বানানটি অশুদ্ধ- দুরাবস্থা
- ন্যায় শব্দের বিশেষণ- ন্যায্য
- ণ-ত্ব বিধি সাধারণত কোন শব্দে প্রযোজ্য- তৎসম
- ‘বলাম’ শব্দের ব উপসর্গ কি অর্থ নির্দেশ করে- সহিত
26.শিক্ষায় আমাদের আগ্রহ বাড়ে, শিক্ষায় কোন কারক- করণ
- নিচের কোনটির পুরুষবাচক রূপ নেই- কুলটা
- প্রিয়ংবদা শব্দটি কোন সমাস- উপপদ তৎপুরুষ
- নবোঢ়া শব্দের সন্ধি বিচ্ছেদ কোনটি- নব+উঢ়া
- বক্তব্য এর সঠিক প্রকৃতি প্রত্যয় কোনটি- বচ্+তব্য
- নালিশটা অযুক্তিক কোন ধরনের বাক্য- অস্তিবাচক
- যে বন হিংস্র জন্তুতে পরিপূর্ণ এক কথায় কি হবে- শ্বাপদসংকুল
গণিত অংশ সমাধানঃ
Solution : Math part
- Which one of the following numbers can be removed from the set s (0,2,4,5,9) without changing the average of set S?
Avg => [(0+2+4+5+9)/5 = 4
Now , Option through =>
Remove 4 number =>
Avg => (0+2+5+9)/4 = 4
So , The correct ans . 4
- Find the least number of five digits which when divided by 40,60,and 75, leave remainder 31, 51 and 66 respectively?
Diff. (40-31) = (60-51) = (75-51) = 9
LCM of (40 , 60 , 75) = 600
Here , 5 digit number => 10000
Here , remained => 400
So , Number => 10000 + (600 – 400 – 9) = 10191
- A trader sells his goods at discount 20%. He still makes a profit 25 %. If he sells the goods at the marked price only, his profit will be .
80% of MP = 125% of CP
=> 100% of MP = (125*100)/80 = 156.25% of CP
So , Profit 56.25%
- The cost of 9 articles is same is the selling price of 29 articles, What is loss percentage?
loss% = [(29-9)/29]*100 = 34.48%
- While working 7 hours a day, A alone can complete a piece of work in 6 days and B alone in & days. it what time would they complete it together , 8 hours a day .
Efficiency , A : B => 4 : 3
Now , 6*7*4 = (4+3)*8*T
=> T = 3 days
- There is provision of food in fort for 1200 soldiers for 60 days. After 15 days, 200 soldiers leave the fort . Remaining food will last how many days ?
1200*45 = 1000*T
=> T = 54 days
- If 2 men or 3 women or 4 boys can do a piece of work in 52 days. Then the same piece of work will be done by 1 man , 1 women 1 boy in ?
2M = 3W = 4B
LCM of (2 , 3 , 4) = 12
Efficiency , M : W : B => 6 : 4 : 3
Now , 2*6*52 = (6+4+3)*T
=> T = 48 days
- In a zoo, there are Rabbits and Pigons If beads are counted, there are 200 and if legs are counted 580. How many a pigeons are there?
2*P + 4*(200-P) = 580
=> P = 110
- P and Q invested in a business . The profit earned was divided in the ratio 2 : 3 . if P invested 40000. The invested of Q is .
Invest of Q => 40000*(3/2) = 60000
- A. B. C subscribe Tk. 50,000 for a business. A subscribes Tk 4000 more than B and B tk 5000 more than C . Out of total profit 35000 tk , A receives .
B = C + 5000
A = C + 9000
On solving :
Invest ratio => A : B : C => 21 : 17 : 12
Share of A => 35000*(21/50) = 14700
- The angle of elevation of a ladder leaning apainst a wall is 60⁰ and the foot of the ladder is 4.6 m away from the wall .The length of ladder is :
Length of ladder => 4.6/cos60⁰ = 9.2 m
- The sum of the present ages of a father and his son is 60 years. Six years ago, father age was five times age of son. After 6 years son age will be .
S + 5S + 12 = 60
=> 6S = 48
=> S = 8
After 6 years age of S => (8+6+6) = 20 years
- A tank is filled in 5 hours by three pipes A B and C. The pipe C is twice as fast B and B is twice fast as A . How much time will pipe A to fill the tank alone ?
Efficiency , A : B : C => 1 : 2 : 4
Now , 5*(1+2+4) = 1*T
=> T = 35 hours .
- If the sum of two numbers is 22 and the sum of their squares is 404, then the product of two numbers .
x + y = 22
x² + y² = 404
Now , x² + y² = (x+y)² – 2xy
=> 404 = 22² – 2xy
=> xy = 40
- Two trains 105 meters and 90 meters long, run at the speeds of 45 km/h and 72 km/hr respectively, in opposite direction on parallel tracks . The time which they take to cross each other is ?
Relative speed => (45+72) km/hr i.e. 32.5 m/s
Required T => (105+90)/32.5 = 6 sec
- The speed of a boat in still water in 15 km/hr and the rate of current is 3 km/hr. The distance travelled downstream in 12 min .
Distance => (15+3)*(12/60) = 3.6 km
- A bug contains 2 red , 3 green and 2 black in bag . Two balls are drawn at random. What is the probability that none of balls drawn is blue ?
⁵C₂ / ⁷C₂ = 10/21
- The length of a rectangular plot is 20 meters more than its breadth. If the cost of fencing the plot tk. 26.50 per / m is tk. 5300 . What is the length of plot in meter ?
2*(B+B+20) = 5300/26.50
=> B = 40 m
So , Length of plot => (40 + 20) = 60 m
- What is the rate of simple interest for the first 4 years if the sum of tk 360 becomes tk. 540 in 9 years a nd rate of interest for the last 5 years is 6% .
In 5 years , I + P => 360 + 360*30% = 468
Rate % = (72*100)/(360*4) = 5%
- Two number are in the ratio 3 : 5. If 9 is subtracted from each, the new numbers are in the ratio 12 : 23
(3n – 9) : (5n – 9) = 12 : 23
=> 69n – 207 = 60n – 108
=> 9n = 99
=> n = 11
The smaller n => 3*11 = 33
- A monkey climbs a 60 m high pole. In first minute he climbs 6 m and slips down 3 m in the next Minute . How much time is required by to reach the top?
Ups/down speed => (6-3) = 3 m per min.
Required T => [2*(60-6)/3 + 6/6) = 37 min.
- If x : y = 5 : 2 Then , (8x + 9y) : (8x + 2y) is
Required ratio => (8*5 + 9*2) : (8*5 + 2*2) = 29 : 22
- In a class the number of girl is 20% more than that of the boys . the strength of the class is 66. If 4 more girls are admitted to the class. The ratio of the number of boys to that of the girls is :
G : B = 6:5 = 36 : 30
So , Required ratio => B : G => 30 : (36+4) = 3 : 4
সাধারণ জ্ঞান ও কম্পিউটার অংশ সমাধানঃ
- The rocket launched from french carried how many satellites-
- Professor Amartya Sen associated with- Economics
- Each year world red cross and red crescent day is celebrated on- 8 May
- For seeing objects at the surface of water from a submarine under water, the instrument used is- periscope
- G-15 is an economic grouping of- 3rd world Nations
- For galvanizing iron which of the following metals is used? Ans: Zinc
- Study of life in outer space is known as- Exobiology
- The first man made satellite sputnik 1 is launched by the former USSR in- 1957
- The headquarters of organization of petroleum exporting countries is located in-Vienna
- The longest railway line in the world, Trans-Siberian is in- Russia
- The instrument used to measure electric current is-Ammeter
- Brent index is associated with-crude oil prices
- Graphic pictures that represent an object like file folder etc. are: Icons
- The memory sizes in mainframe computers and advanced technology micro computer are expressed as: Megabytes
- Which network protocol is used to send email: FTP
- The program compresses large files smaller file: WinZip
- Which components appear in the initial windows start up display?: Task bar
- How can you update the values of formula cells if Auto Calculate mode of Excel is disabled?: F9
- Which of the following Excel screen components can NOT be turned on or off?:None of above
- Which of the following is not the Section Break Option? Previous Page
- Which enables us to send the same letter to different persons? mail merge
- What future you will use to apply motivation effect in between a slide exits and another enters? Slide Transition
- Which of the following font effect is not available in power point dialog box- Strikethrough
Download From Yandex
প্রয়োজনীয় মূর্হুতে খুঁজে পেতে শেয়ার করে রাখুন.! আপনার প্রিয় মানুষটিকে “send as message”এর মাধ্যমে শেয়ার করুন। হয়তো এই গুলো তার অনেক কাজে লাগবে এবং উপকারে আসবে।